Friday, October 1, 2010

Last Night On Project Runway - Bunim/Murray Strikes Again


AGAIN, the producers of Project Runway (Bunim/Murray) and the powers-that-be at Lifetime decided to be shady. Instead of teasing a truly emotional episode, they flat-out lied - AGAIN - in the previews. The whole "cheating" thing??? Well, it may or may not happen next week, and now it's just "accusations of cheating". These people are shameless!!

Obviously, the Mondo storyline hit extremely close to home for me. I kept my HIV status from the BunnyNation for a couple of weeks and it about wrecked me. I can't imagine keeping it a secret to everyone (including family) for 10 years. Mondo is full of the awesome, and it's so obvious he's going to win this season of Project Runway. Which he SHOULD.


But why in the HELL couldn't the producers just let Mondo's extremely emotional and compelling storyline be the "hook" to get us to watch? But NOOOOOOOOO ... they feel the need to pull the old "bait and switch" every week - and it's getting old.

I have a feeling that Ms. Bunim and Mr. Murray were in the Used Car business before they discovered television. And they're STILL selling "lemons" ...


3 comments:

MJ said...

Not sure about BM, but I just think Mondo is incredible.
Whether or not he wins PR, and I think he will, most certainly some design firm will hire hime for a great position. I think his talent surpasses that of any prior contestant.

the dogs' mother said...

yup, they stepped all over Mondo's storyline with those previews. And they could have done a little more service - invite JackM (do I have his name right?) back to talk a bit about living with HIV and the hope and the progress. Mondo - what a sweetie and winning three challenges in a row, has anyone done that before?

Joy said...

Bravo would have handled the previews for this so much better, but I'm trying to get over the whole Lifetime thing. Great post! Well done and way to go!

I thought about you during the whole Mondo part. I wanted to hug him and always want to hug you!! XOXOXOXXOX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...