Friday, October 1, 2010

Tiger Triplets at the Bronx Zoo


According to Gawker, there are two new sets of tiger triplets at the fantastic Bronx Zoo. The Malayan tiger cubs (below) were abandoned by their mother and rescued by the Wildlife Conservation Society (which operates the zoo), while the Amur tiger triplets (above) are still being nursed by their 300-lb. mama Sasha.


I hope to be able to see these cuties up-close-and-personal when Maddie and I go to the zoo tomorrow ... followed by a night of debauchery (I'm sure we'll end up at "The Urges"). It has been FOREVER since Maddie and I had a "girls night out" - just the two of us - so it ought to be quite interesting. Please have bail money available in case we call.

As a result, posting will be light until Monday. Tonight I have to clean my apartment, and the rest of the time I plan on being quite DRONK. Hmmmmmm ... I wonder if they serve Bacardi Limon at the zoo?...

3 comments:

Wonder Man said...

have fun and don't get arrested

Mistress Maddie said...

I have already told lawyer to be on stand by for bail funds you know...just in case. And how nice about the triple tigers! I hear good things about the zoo girl!

nitrox11 said...

Sue Ellen you're a drunk and an unfit mother. Have fun tho'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...