Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dust Bunny Blogger News


My good girlfriend Maddie thought of me this weekend during a trip to Arby's with the Boy Toy (see HERE). Next time, FedEx me a couple of ArbyQ's, beeyotch!!!

Poor TrannyBeth's kid's keep breaking bones (HERE). When it rains, it pours.

The Minx interviewed Project Runway's Suede (HERE) - and no dirty fork stabbing took place.

Long-time Dust Bunny Marker has started his own blog - The Echo Chamber. (HERE)

The economy is SO bad that Tivo Mom's ultra-conservative husband is actually considering voting Democratic (HERE). Obama could definitely use his vote in Florida.

Chef The City made her very first cooking video (HERE). I seriously think she should send in a Top Chef audition tape to Bravo. Then we could get the inside scoop on Gail's Boobies!!!

Finally, I get to meet Mark (Tales of the Sissy) and his adorable Spouse this weekend when they take a trip to NYC from Delaware (HERE). Saturday evening cocktails are planned and I'm already getting thirsty...

6 comments:

Angel said...

I'm SO jealous of Mark...or anyone else for that matter, that gets to meet My Tranny!!!

Angel said...

well, I just got back from the dr.'s and my kid has his very first cast on his arm....but for some strange reason, I feel this won't be his last......hhmmmm, I wonder why I feel that way?

I love you Tranny! Have I told you that lately?

Marker said...

Hi DavidDust - thanks for the shout-out!

theminx said...

Thanks for the blurb, hon!

love ya!
K

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the recognition (or for my husband's recognition). Have a fabulous Tuesday.

Mark in DE said...

I can't wait to meet you! I haven't slept in two days. (JK)

Mark :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...