Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Commendable Comments


As I’ve mentioned many times before, I love getting comments – just like most other Bloggers. And I’ve found that you – members of the great BunnyNation – leave some of the most intelligent, hysterical, and sweetest comments EVAH! Thanks to each and every one of you who has taken the time to type a few words here on the blog.

In order to highlight some of the most notable commentary, I’d like to introduce a new series of posts called “Commendable Comments”. I will do this occasionally to highlight the best-of-the-best comments from the previous few days.

One of the funniest comments I’ve gotten in a while comes from awesome Blogger Miss Alaineous. In response to THIS post…


… she remarked:

oh shit gives a new meaning to the phrase 'standing o'

ROFLMAO!!!


In reference to today’s “Daddy of the Day” – Jaime Rodrigo


Jeve (AKA John & Steve) left this comment:

We do a daddy of the month as well on our blog...a little different i guess. : )

It turns out their blog is about GAY PARENTING! Yep, they’re working with a whole different “Daddy” concept.


Finally, I would just like to thank the members of the BunnyNation for “having my back” when I was faced with the threat of a potentially angry Magician. If you recall, I received an email from Max Maven (below) after I snarked about him in my last Top Chef Masters recap. In response to his email, I did a blog post saying that I was afraid I might get turned into a toad! Here were some of your “supportive” words…



Psychomom“don’t fuck with magic”

Howard - "ROFLMAO. David is askerred!"

The Minx - "LOL!!! he might want to saw you in half or something...."

Dan"Girl - you done it now!"

Ken - "Might pay to lay low for a while, at least until the next episode :o)"

Nutwood Beth - "Ruh-roh! David, we hardly knew ye!"

Frogponder - "LOLOLOLOLOL! Honey, you can come live in my pond."

Joy - "You're doomed! Doomed as doomed can be, I must say! (in my best Ed Grimley voice). I'm sure FP will let you live in her pond and provide a nice home for you."


THANKS A LOT, people! I’m glad that the possibility of an Amphibian David Dust amuses you!

Only my dear Mother tried to defend me … in her own special way:


Deare Mr. Maven - Please don't hurt my little boy -- he didn't mean no harm. Even when he was just a little dust mite he didn't know when to shut up his mouth (or his laptop). I don't know why he is just so ignernt but please don't hurt him -- he's the only gay son I have!

Thanks Mama Bunny – I love you too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea.

the dogs' mother said...

aaaahhhhhhhh! Give Mama Bunny a big hug from me next time you see her. I wonder what Top Chef Masters guest judge you can take on tomorrow??

Kailyn said...

You must not have read Mama Bunny's comment the way that I did. What I heard was, "If I had another gay son, I would gladly throw David under the bus as the Dust Bunnies have."

mrs.missalaineus said...

brilliant!!!!!! thanks for the shout out!


xxalainaxx

Beth said...

Miss Alaineus's comment was classic! And sounds like Mama Bunny will always have your back. :) I like this new feature, because I rarely go back and read other comments. That's some funny stuff! XOXO Beth

Ken Riches said...

Great Idea, and not just because you gave me a shout out :o)

Mark in DE said...

I heart Mama Bunny!! "little dust mite" - LOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I always read the comments because they are just as funny as the post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...