Sunday, July 12, 2009

Featured Dust Bunny Blogger - Kitty Bradshaw


Kitty Bradshaw is a fabulous blogger I've been following for over a year. Her self-titled BLOG shows us her NYC life as seen through her California born-and-raised eyes. Kitty also blogs about popular culture and politics, as well as reviewing movies, theater, and local restaurants. Check out Kitty Bradshaw HERE.

Kitty is also a huge Twittererererer (??) ... Twit (??) ... um ... she's always up on the Twatter. As a matter of fact, she's closing in on 2,000 Twitter followers - now that's popularity. And Kitty is the inventor, moderator, and Queen of "Twitter After Dark", where the grown-ups talk about grown-up things after the kiddies have gone to sleep. Follow her on Twitter HERE, and ask her about the "Thriller" :)

So, imagine how excited I was to actually meet the Diva in person!! We had a lovely, romantic, candle-lit dinner at a discreet VIP location. Kitty shared her knowledge about blogging (she has been networking via computer for years) and she gave me some really good advice.


To try to entice her into a second date, I am making Kitty Bradshaw my Featured Dust Bunny Blogger! (check her out on the right sidebar). Don't ever leave me, Kitty!!

4 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I couldn't find a spot to "follow" her so I'll just have to remember to check her out... she's precious!

Kitty Bradshaw said...

Awww thank you! Ohhh how I love you soooo....

*kisses*

Angel said...

Tranny, you really really should do this for a living.....and don't you dare replace me!!!!

XOXOXOXXO

mrs.missalaineus said...

i will have to check it out!

xxalainaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...