Thursday, July 30, 2009

Starting The Weekend A Little Early


First of all, I want to thank everyone for their sweet and supportive comments in response to my Big Ball Of Crazy. Writing about this was a positive and therapeutic experience - which I guess is a step in the right direction.

But putting all that intensely personal stuff out there for public consumption has drained me a little - so I'm going to take a couple of days off from blogging and recharge my batteries. I don't really have any plans, but some time off will allow me to clear my head. And who knows, maybe I'll do a little walking (thanks Bob).

I'll be back Sunday ...

7 comments:

Joy said...

Have a good weekend! I'll have Brendan and will have to keep moving around - no choice! Hope you feel all the love and hugs!!! Mwah!!!

Wonder Man said...

call if you need anything

Mistress Maddie said...

Girl I hear ya! I'll call you maybe tommorrow. I'm so ready to start the weekend. And that guy in the picture better be invovled!!!

Marker said...

You must already be on vaca (good on ya, mate) because I know I'm not the first one to comment on the Hotness of Mr. Yellow Shirt. NomNomNomNomNom . . .

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend. I too was interested in Bob's comments and wondered how far he walked when he began...I honestly am not sure if I could make it around the block.
I need to recharge my batteries too, but am at a loss where to begin...maybe, that walk will start the process.
Take care and look forward to your return.
LB Anon

Bob said...

Have fun out there!


XOXOXOX

Mark in DE said...

Enjoy the break. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...