Thursday, July 9, 2009

Reality TV Roundup



Time for another DavidDust Reality Television Roundup...



First of all, you MUST read Tom & Lorenzo's mid-season REPORT CARD for The Fashion NO. If Andy Cohen and the powers-that-be don't listen to EVERY word, then Bravo shouldn't even think about doing a Season 2.



Finally! The cast of Lifetime's Project Runway was announced today. Please go to our friends at Blogging Project Runway to find out more about the new batch of fashiontestants (below).



Time for some NYC Prep...


Even though I can't stand the show, one of the only interesting things about NYC Prep is watching "PC" (above). My gaydar went crazy when I saw him on the show a couple of weeks ago, and I guess I was right. This week's episode featured PC and his old boarding school buddy, JP. PC described the two of them as having a "bromance", but whether this young gayling realizes it or not, in his case it's a "romance".

In the episode, PC described JP (below) as "the most beautiful Mexican". Coincidentally (?), PC has said that he will NOT be doing interviews regarding NYC Prep. I wonder if he's worried about his trust fund??? Read more HERE.



Moving on ... the cast of Top Chef Las Vegas was announced yesterday. Go to All Top Chef to check it out. Top Chef Las Vegas will premiere on August 26th - which happens to be my birthday! Can you say: DRUNKEN RECAP?!?



And finally, look for my Top Chef Masters mini-recap later this afternoon.

2 comments:

RAD said...

I can ALWAYS count on you and your reality show recaps!! THANKS! I have had a busy summer so its hard to keep up even with my DVR....YES my gaydar went buzzin over PC too! He is total gay and that girl that is his BF is his fruit fly for sure....they are too young to know I guess! :-)

the dogs' mother said...

We have a native son on Season 6.
Logan Neitzel from Idaho and Seattle. Go PNW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...