Friday, January 1, 2010

Nicole Richie Will Be Guest Judge #1



Nicole Richie will be the guest judge on Project Runway's Season 7 premiere on January 14.  I'll keep the snark to myself regarding Ms. Richie, since Season 7 just HAS to be good.  We need a great ProjRun season to make up for the sucking-of-the-balls that was Season 6.

I am really looking forward to recapping again - I haven't recapped anything since giving up on Project Runway midway through last season.  What are the chances that I've forgotten how to be bitchy and judgmental?

Speaking of bitchy and judgmental, check out the look on Nina Garcia's face (below).  It looks like she is just as thrilled about Nicole Richie as I am.  And Nicole looks like Nina just told her that she's fat...



Thanks to Blogging Project Runway for the heads-up.

5 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I hope they make Nicole Richie judge the inevitable segment where the designer have to make clothes for fat ladies. That would be priceless!

the dogs' mother said...

Wonder what the first challenge will be? - it seems to either have been - tear your room apart and make clothing, or make a pretty dress to show us the essence of your style.

Joy said...

I'm so ready for a good season. Nicole will just be on that one time, right? Thank goodness Nina and Michael will be there all the time this season.

Joy said...

Oh, and I'm looking forward to your recaps and think of this break as time to recharge your bitchy recapping talent!

Mark in DE said...

Isn't having Nicole Richie as a guest judge kind of like buying last season's designs at Marshalls? Its better than Macy's store brand, but not what you come out of the gate with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...