Thursday, January 1, 2009

Celebs Like To Drink And Drive


Evil Decorator Beeyotch and Trading Spaces star Doug Wilson was arrested for DUI on December 31 in Decatur, IL. Read the story HERE (his lovely mugshot is above).

I always HATED him on Trading Spaces. Doug would always do something the homeowners didn't want just to piss them off. Remember when he made that woman cry when he covered up her fireplace? That was just evil. Frank never made anyone cry ...

In other drunken news, retired basketball star Charles Barkley was arrested on the same day for DUI. Although Barkley wasn't driving a Hummer, he was in quite a hurry to get to his hummer when he was pulled over. Read the (possibly NSFW) story, and see the sweatiest.mugshot.ever HERE.


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess they like to have fun and party just like the rest of us...L(O)L!

the dogs' mother said...

I've never seen the show - but he covered up her fireplace?!!?! I would have taken the fireplace poker to his head!!!!

Wonder Man said...

sad

Joie Mayfield said...

I remember the fireplace episode. That lady was so pitiful! Doug was a mean mean man.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Me hatee Doug, Hildy and Ty.
Me likee Frank, Laurie, and Paige.
Me LOVEE Brandon and Thad!
I wonder what ever happened to Amy Wynn Pastor? Me likee her, too!

Unknown said...

Since I have always had dubious taste in men, I really liked Doug, and thought he was hot. Couldn't stand Frank, Paige or Ty. Loved Carter!

Renee said...

I thought Doug was hot too but couldn't stand his attitude. He is the supreme Evil Decorator Beeyotch. And look at those charges:

Wilson was then taken into custody and charged with several infractions; including an aggravated DUI, driving on a suspended license, failing to yield the right-of-way to an emergency vehicle and unlawful transportation of alcohol.

What a loser.

David Dust said...

To those of you who think/thought Doug was hot:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

XOXOXOXOXO

Jimbo said...

I loved Doug, had such a crush on him at one point. He did a book signing in Chicago a few years ago and of couurse I went, thinking that he would invite me back to his hotel for hot sex. He didn't, I was disappointed. There were about 11 people in line for the book signing. LOL

He's back on Trading Spaces, has done a couple episodes. He looks like crap. I'm not hot for him anymore.

Fabu Stuff said...

Doug actually looks hotter drunk in the mug shot than on hgtv.

Renee said...

LOL David!

Psychomom said...

me hatee doug, he was/is a jerk
no likee genevieve
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CARTER!
loved ty (until the shouting started)
likee hildy, frank, laurie, vern, and might consider switching sides for Amy

Is trading spaces still on?

theminx said...

I thought Doug was hot too...lol He's too skinny now though.

Mark in DE said...

Same here. It really seemed like Doug would do the exact OPPOSITE of what the homeowners said. Karma can be a real bitch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...