Friday, October 15, 2010

Save The Date: I'm Getting Gaymarried in Hong Kong!


I read yesterday that a McDonald's in Hong Kong will soon do weddings, so I sprang into action and began preparing for my Big Gay Fast Food Wedding. This is what's still on my bridal "Things to Do" list:
  • Kidnap my future husband, actor Franky G.
  • Convince Mr. G that he is no longer straight.
  • Make sure the Big Mac canapés served at the reception don't have pickles. I HATES pickles.
  • Check with the Arby's of Middle Village, Queens to see if they will make me a better offer.
  • Three words: WEDDING CAKE TASTING
So, who's up for a road trip???

10 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I'd better be one of your bridesmaids!

theminx said...

Yeah - I wanna be a bridesmaid! And I LOVE that pic...hysterical!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

the dogs' mother said...

I better start my diet RIGHT NOW!

Anonymous said...

Where are you registering?

kayce. said...

i love how coy your face looks in that picture... photoshop perfection! :)) are you paying for your friends to come to hong kong and witness this matrimonial miracle? if so, i'd like a first class ticket, pls: kthx. ^_^

Mistress Maddie said...

Girl, you better get working honey! And in the picture I think you should either dod the veil or the wrap but not both, it's over kill. And I'm so glad you didn't chose white, you would have killed us with laughter!!!! LOL! Love the picture!

XOXOXOXOXO

Joy said...

Love it!!!! Can't wait!

Dwight Supremacy said...

LOL! Need a ring bearer? But I'll be delivering a special, um, ring that I'll apply to the groom in private.

Anonymous said...

lol!!

Unknown said...

LOL @ Franky G as your fellow groom. Does he even know?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...