Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Have Been "Tagged"...

My Darling Joy “tagged” me with this meme yesterday. I generally HATE these things, but because it is Joy, I will do it. I will NOT, however, tag anyone else. Feel free to do it on your blog if you wish.

5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List:
1. Client Contracts
2. Make Tuna Salad & Jello for lunch this week
3. Walk home from work
4. Tan
5. Prepare blog posts for tomorrow

5 Things I’d do if I Was a Billionaire:
1. Take care of my parents and brother
2. Blog full-time
3. Buy a Manhattan townhouse
4. Buy a house in New Orleans
5. Pay Franky G to be my boyfriend

5 Places I’ve Visited:
1. Miami, FL
2. San Angelo, TX (where my Grandparents live)
3. New Orleans, LA
4. Toronto, Canada
5. Fire Island Pines, NY (like a bizarre alternate gay universe)

5 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Manhattan
2. Brooklyn
3. State College, PA (college)
4. Carlisle, PA
5.

5 Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Restaurant Events Manager (current)
2. Events Coordinator – Hard Rock Café, NYC
3. McDonald’s Crew Person and Manager (high school and college)
4. Dorm Room Cleaner (college)
5. Paperboy (my first job)

6 comments:

Angel said...

Tranny, I love finding out little facts about you....you wakl home! You tan! Hey, how's that sexy goatee going, anyway? I want a picture you sexy beast!

love you Tranny. I think we are more alike than we really know.....

Joy said...

Thank you, Dearest David! Now I wish I'd done what you did and hadn't tagged anyone but just put it out there. Live and learn as my mother always said.

Love you! xoxoxoxox

Joy said...

No, say it isn't true, TrannyBeth! Tell me you don't have a goatee! Those aren't fierce on Dust Bunnies! LOL

(sorry - I'm a smartass and can't help myself)

theminx said...

Do you put the tuna salad *on* the Jell-o or the Jell-o in the tuna salad? :::making face::::

David Dust said...

Beth - I tan because otherwise I would be translucent. It doesn't do much good. And yes, if I really want some exercise, I walk home. It's about 2 1/2 miles. And yeah, the dirt on my face is still there. I haven't figured out if I like it yet or not. And we ARE alike!

Joy - Trannybeth shaves HER goatee! :)

Kathy - The tuna and Jello is an Atkins thing...and they do NOT touch each other! :)

Angel said...

joy, I DO shave my goatee....don't think I'm kidding either. I'm italian....we're hairy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...