Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Go-Go Wednesday Daddy Of The Day - Roberto







In the early days of DavidDust, I featured an acquaintance of mine as Daddy of the Day – Roberto (see post here). I was familiar with this Dominican hunk because he was a frequent dancer at my all-time favorite bar Stella’s – which has long-since closed. Roberto was one of my favorite dancers (you can see why), and he even shook his booty for my 30th birthday party – also held at Stella’s. I was SO happy to find additional pictures of him recently, and I’ve decided that Roberto deserves to be the Daddy of the Day yet again.

While chatting up this sweetheart between dances at Stella’s, Roberto would always talk about wanting to become a Police Officer. I always thought “Why not – he already has the uniform!”. But if uniform was the only thing one needed in order to change professions, Roberto could have also become a Sailor, Soldier, or Construction Worker. Or a member of the Village People.

So enjoy my big Dominican Papi Roberto. Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

Dan said...

Can I have his number, I think i need a mover!

David Dust said...

I actually have his number somewhere...I wonder if it still works?

Dan said...

Think he will travel to Chicago to help me move my lube from one side of the bed to the other?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...