Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mario Lopez's Knockout Fitness


DavidDust favorite Mario Lopez will be in the NYC area next week promoting his new fitness book – Mario Lopez’s Knockout Fitness. He will be signing copies at Bookends in Ridgewood, NJ on May 13th (7:00pm) – and in Manhattan on May 14th at Barnes & Noble (5th Avenue between 45th and 46th Streets) at 1 pm.

I would LOVE to try and sneak up to Barnes and Noble next Wednesday to see Mario – but unfortunately with the J-O-B, it probably won’t be possible.

I have to give you a little background on how I came upon this information. A couple of weeks ago I did a post on Mario’s Broadway debut in A Chorus Line. Almost immediately after I posted, Blanca Oliviery - Senior Publicist at Rodale Trade Books - sent me an email with the information on his book signing. Her “Google Alerts” must be FIERCE! I promised Blanca to let my Dust Bunnies know about the book signing a little closer to the date.

Ms. Oliviery has been a TOTAL sweetheart. I asked her if she could send us a “sneak peek” beefcake photo from the book, and did she EVER deliver (gorgeous photography by Joan Allen):



OMG! I must thank Blanca AGAIN for helping out a little old blogger like me. And if I ever publish a book, I know exactly who to hire to be my publicist.

One last thing: poor Blanca has to TRAVEL with Mario for his book tour – and pretty much be attached to him at the hip at all times. That poor girl!! How does she stand it?!? I informed her if she needs some extra help, I am SO available.

To order the book (from barnesandnoble.com), click here.

Thanks again to Blanca for being such a sweetie – and to Mario for being such a hottie!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I am going to try to go see him!

Anonymous said...

He is just too yummy.

Marker said...

Six weeks and I'll have that bod? Great! Can't wait.

Timmy said...

Ask Bianca if they are coming to Houston. LOL Probably not since he is starring on Broadway. Your Houston Dust Bunnies would love to roll (out the red carpet for) Mario.

Can't you get sick for a little while, leave work and go get a sniff of Mario?

Anonymous said...

Girl,I'll call you out sick and give you a days pay,if you also get me a signed copy !!!

David Dust said...

LOL - Timmy and Maddie had the exact same "sick" idea...without seeing each other's comments.

Goodness...my Bunnies are trying to get me fired up in this bitch! This is NYC ... ain't nothin' going on but the rent!!!

With that being said ... I'll see what I can do ...

:)

Anonymous said...

That poor girl. If Mario needs a "chambermaid" or somesuch I would be glad to help.

Joy said...

How neat! Wow, an email exchange with his publicist! This is great! Now I have to go back and look at his hot photos. Wow again!

Joy said...

I hope you get to see your hottie. Maybe there is a way.

Mwah!! xoxoxoxoxo

Mark in DE said...

Mmmm, I love me some Mario Lopez... HARD!

Mark :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...