Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Daddy Of The Day - Eddie Alvarez


Since I’m in a fighting mood today, I thought I’d feature someone who punches people for a living. Eddie Alvarez grew up brawling in a tough neighborhood of Philadelphia. He used his street-fighting skills to become an Ultimate Fighter, and used the prize money to move his family to a better neighborhood. He didn’t want his infant son, Eddie Jr., to be exposed to the crime, drugs, and hopelessness that he saw while growing up.

And before you say anything about Eddie’s “manscaped” eyebrows, let me fill you in on a little secret. The Papis have been plucking FOREVER. They spend more time in front of the mirror than fags do. But then again, if I looked as good as most Papis, I’d live in front of a mirror also.






3 comments:

Angel said...

his eyesbrows ARE very nice...but since he's a fighter, i'll forgive him...this time. ;)

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

I can't hate on sculpted eyebrows when they're done so well. I'm not willing to mess with mine (which, somehow, makes me a magnet for [India] Indian men) so more power to him for getting that worked out.

Mark in DE said...

Manscaped or not... me LIKEE!

Mark :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...