Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Predictions For Tonight's Project Runway


Each week, blogger Alan Gratz numerically evaluates each Project Runway fashiontestant's performance thus far, and then watches the Bravo preview videos for the upcoming episode. With this information in mind, Alan then predicts the winner/loser of each episode. Last week he predicted BOTH correctly. Extremely interesting stuff!

Check out his prediction post here. Thanks to Blogging Project Runway for the heads up!

Look for my Project Runway recap tomorrow afternoon.

6 comments:

Mark in DE said...

Interesting, but I prefer to watch and judge while the show is going on.

Mark :-)

kayce. said...

hmmm that makes for srsly interesting reading, thanks david! i can't wait to see if the predictions are right or not...

Joy said...

That was interesting and cool! I like that number system.

Love you! Love your hare blog!

xoxoxoxox

mikeinbama said...

Damn, he has it down to a science. It's going to be interesting flipping between PR and the Olympics.

Mom2fur said...

That was amazing, but I'm really looking forward to your recap!

Little Fish said...

I'm with Mark, I prefer to watch and judge for myself. Still, that made for some interesting reading.

I am so excited for next week. Project Runway and drag queens!! That's two of my favorite things combined into one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...