Monday, August 18, 2008

I Kissed A Girl - And Mom & Dad HATED IT...


Pop Singer Katy Perry has been denounced by her own parents because her hit single - I Kissed A Girl - "promotes homosexuality".

Mrs Hudson said: 'We hate it. It promotes homosexuality, which the Bible clearly states is a sin, and it is shameful and disgusting. When it comes on I bow my head and pray. She is our daughter and we love her and can't cut her out of our lives. But we strongly disagree with how she is conducting herself and she knows how disappointed we are. Katy is not a homosexual and has just been led astray by Hollywood. She changed when she went to LA and is going through a period of rebellion. She's told me, 'Oh Mum, I'm not going to turn into Amy Winehouse,' but I pray all the time God will help her find salvation."



Hat Tip to Joe.My.God.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lord. Publicity stunt or actual sad ignorance? Hard to tell.

Joy said...

Well, isn't that special? (Church Lady voice)

I vote for ignorance.

Romance said...

Whats with the hate...

Angel said...

Ha Joy!!!!

Katy sang at our church when she was still Katy Hudson. Christian music then....but I have to say I like her more now! ;) I like that song, and it's really catchy...

her poor mom....what ignorance.

Unknown said...

Isn't it wonderful that she has so much faith in the redemption of Winehouse and that her kiss wasn't apparently 'real". We are all saved...thru her.

mikeinbama said...

I bet they don't hate the money that she gives them from the song. Fucking hypocrites. I bet if you dig a little deeper, neither one of her parents are currently working a real job.

Mistress Maddie said...

Ms Hudson-Get a LIFE!

Chris said...

I think she needs to denounce her parents for being blockheads.

me said...

what do y'all think of her song " You're SO Gay"?

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

This is what happens when you have more time on your hands than sense. What idiots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...