Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Madonna Babydaddy Sighting


I saw Carlos Leon, Madonna's first babydaddy, on the subway this afternoon. This is the SECOND Carlos sighting I've had on the subway in less than six months. As far as I can tell, he must live somewhere near Madonna on the Upper West Side - which would explain why I keep seeing him on the #1 subway line. The #1 Train runs underneath Broadway through the Upper West Side.

I have to say, this time Carlos looked pretty damn sexy (as opposed to the last time). And I'm 100% sure it was him - because he was wearing a wifebeater which showed the tattoo on his upper left arm. Papi was looking HOT, and not nearly as skinny as he usually seems.


Now if I could just get another glimpse at Franky G...


2 comments:

Angel said...

I think Carlos is HOT!! cleaned up OR dirty! I once went out with a guy named Carlos...he wa little and skinny, but oh. so. cute!!!

I do love me a latin boy!

Mark in DE said...

I don't know what you or Madonna see in him. Not hot at all in my opinion.

Mark :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...