Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This Should Be Good...


Tonight's Project Runway has all the ingredients for a FANTASTIC show - Chris March, Catty Drag Queens, and RuPaul as the guest judge. Check out Project Rungay's preview page (2 videos and some additional photos of the "girls") here.

Hedda Lettuce, one of the funniest bitches on the planet, gets paired with Suede - and gives him fits. If Suede thought Terri was tough, wait until he meets Hedda...


Note to Terri: I think Hedda has balls AND a vajayjay!! Watch what happens, bitches!!!

UPDATE: Alan Gratz has his usual predictions here. He's predicting "Stankley" (aka Kenley") for the win. No!!!!!!!!


8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Girl-you know I can't wait for this one!I can see a couple of them being themselves like Miss Understood and Sweetie.Lady Bunny I understand was asked ,but unfortunatly was to be out of town,but Rupaul and Hedda should be pretty entertaining.I wonder if Ru and Meana will get into it?Ru will cut a bitch with all that back up!!

kayce. said...

can't wait can't wait can't wait CAN'T WAIT! omgz i am so excited... =0

Angel said...

oh...I cannot. wait!!!! It doesn't get any better than this...oh wait, yes it does....YOUR RECAP will be HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Angel said...

and Rupaul is FIERCE!!

mikeinbama said...

This episode is going to be great! I hope it doesn't disappoints.

shirlnutkin said...

i (and jenm) scream WITH you ... NO!!!!!! don't make me curse alan gratz's name! be wrong, alan!!! [tantrum-tantrum-tantrum]

Joy said...

So glad Alan is wrong! And so glad Daniel finally was aufed! Yea!!!

Unknown said...

Danny Windsor's show at the Bali in Atlantic City started at the bar I worked in.They kind of adopted me as they knew I was scared to death of them and really didn't know what to make of them. They spared me their razor tongues.
One night when the bar was raided by "townies" they fought right along side me and were tougher than the townies. Sunuvabitch they could fight. And yeah, I still have a healthy respect for them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...