Tuesday, August 5, 2008

From The Mailbag...


From The Mailbag:

Newest Design Star Jennifer Bertrand practically apologized in an email to me for beating DavidDust fave Matt Locke:

Hi David!! I know you're sad! That was the worst part of it.....that I could only move forward at Matt's expense....a complete bummer!!!! He is an amazing designer and has so much class! I just thought I'd send you my sincere condolences!!! jen :(

And Matt Locke wants us to know that this isn’t the last we’ll be seeing of him:

David,
Thank you again for all your support. It meant a lot to me. I plan on keeping in touch with you for a long time. I’ve got big ambitions and I want to be back on TV very soon!

West Coast Dust Bunny Correspondent ShirlSD got to see Top Chef winner Stephanie Izard and Top Chef LOSER Ryan Scott at an appearance outside San Francisco. Our intrepid reporter informs us that RYAN HAS NO ASS:

As a side note - he does **not** have an ass. I looked - when he walked down the stairs, up the stairs, picked up a tray, etc.


THAT’s the kind of “news” we care about here at DavidDust!! Thank you Shirl – and keep up the great work. Also, I hope you don’t mind me posting this picture – it is ADORABLE!

If YOU have something you’d like to share, please send me an email at daviddust@gmail.com


9 comments:

kayce. said...

well, i am no ryan fan (as you know, dd, lol), but they say if you ain't blessed in the back, you are blessed in the front... no ass + big fingers = big you-know-what... well, those are the things i look for anyway, LOL.

Timmy said...

He doesn't have an ass because he is one? Just sayin'. :-)

Angel said...

HA! I think Timmy called that one!!!!

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

I always suspected that he was as flat as a board, and now I know for certain that it's true.

I'm kind of bummed that I missed seeing the Top Chef-testants when they were in Columbus, but I forgot when they would be in town. Oh well...

Mark in DE said...

With a face like that, who cares about his ass. Oh wait - that sounds backwards. Err...

Mark :-)

Unknown said...

Nice of Jennifer to think of you, and not gloat... Glad Matt is doing well. Go Matt!

I will say, both seem like very good people.

Chris said...

Hey dude, i'm trading in my Perez Hilton bumper sticker for a David Dust one. You are rockin'!

shirlnutkin said...

(hmmmn...? i was wondering why there were more than 6 visitors to my blog?!) like the mailbag idea! and i don't mind the post of the pic. thanks! i'll let you know when we check out ryan's restaurant.

also, plan to go to corn-dog satan/erik's place called circa (in SF's marina area).

uhm ... btw, i'm presuming as a west-coast-dust-bunny(-in-training) that i don't have to do field reporting on satan/erik's ass ... right?!

Joy said...

That was such a sweet email from Jennifer. She and Matt have class and do seem like very nice people. And look at you, Mr. Famous Blogging Bunny! Woo Hoo!

xoxoxoxxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...