Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Posting Will Be Delayed


I'm just getting back to my aparment and it's after midnight - so there is no way I'm pre-posting anything for tomorrow. The normal hotties, etc., will be delayed - along with my "recap" of the Radio City event. I may or may not be able to post anything during the day job tomorrow.

I must warn you - the "Radio City" recap will be pretty light - since I forgot to bring a pen. And I ended up going to a bar afterwards. With the cute guy who went with me to Radio City ...

NO, don't get dirty, bitches. But it was an AWESOME night.

:)

>P, b.

4 comments:

Kailyn said...

You know I will be back tomorrow because you have dropped way too many tantalizing tidbits.

JenM said...

Since when are beer, boys and a lack of a pencil adequate excuses (sounds kinda like the dog ate my homework)? J.K! Can't wait to get all the juicy details.....

Mark in DE said...

Don't skimp on the details of your "awesome night"!!!

Wonder Man said...

Dirty? I'm from the South, I'm a gentleman

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...