Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bootleg Blogging - I'm Officially Perverted


Still no computer - I'm "Bootleg Blogging" from an undisclosed location...

A while ago I blogged about watching Twilight, and about how I couldn't believe hottie Taylor Lautner was only 17-years-old. It made me feel old and dirty.

Well, the people behind New Moon, the Twilight sequel, are teasing me with all these half-naked shots of Lautner taken during filming. I don't care if New Moon is the worst movie ever made - I will see it as long as it contains scenes like the ones pictured above and below...



I just REFUSE to believe Taylor is 17!! That's a lot of muscles for a high school kid. And then today Queerty published THIS photo of Taylor and his ... um ... rather LARGE ... um ...Vitamin Water bottle...


Click on the above photo to enlarge. Although if things get any bigger, someone could get hurt.

Seriously, that's NOT the ... um ... BOTTLE of a 17-year-old!!! I think he's really 23, and quite fond of fat blond guys. Seriously!

And yes, I have officially entered Pervertsville - but that's where old bitches like me eventually end up anyway.

14 comments:

Stephen said...

What is the current population of Pervertsville?

Anonymous said...

Well save a place for me, darling, because DAAAAAAMN!

Anonymous said...

OMG I feel like such a perv too! He is jail bait for me also and I am not a fan of the Twilight series, but I might have to go see this in the theater now that they are taunting me with Taylor shirtless! Also, I hear he has to bulk up MORE for the 3rd film, 30 extra pounds will be put on...it just gets better huh? ;) That extra little pic is a nice addition too...damn I am a perv!

Anonymous said...

I prefer to think he isn't 17 too. I heard the producers made him really bulk up. They sure did. And the "bottle" photo. Um, yeah. HAHA

AGB said...

ROFL !!!!

I'm right there with you in pervertsville, we must be neighbors!

Joy said...

Since I read all those novels, I have an opinion and believe Bella should have chosen Jacob, the guy he plays.

Love you! Love your bootlegging!

Unknown said...

Pervertville? Room for me there?

John said...

I'm with you!

I knew Mr. Lautner would be something special when I saw him in Shark Boy & Lava Girl. Yes, I have daughters.

He is certainly 'filling out' nicely.

WOOF!

Angel said...

My daughter is in love with Jacob, while I am more of an Edward fan...but after this picture....and well, I've always been in pervertland, so welcome!!!

XOXOXOX

Tom A. said...

I couldn't believe he was only 17. So I checked- He was only 16 until 4 months ago!

RAD said...

he isnt my cup of tea but hers cute and that uhum bottle make me want to take a drink...LOL! I love Vitamin Water...

Unknown said...

I think he is hoping that older men lust after him...how could we not?

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you. We pervs and cougars can't help it if we have excellent taste. Besides, a fresh bottle of vitamin water is good for you.

Mark in DE said...

I agree with you - he's not 17. He's at least 20. You're my favorite pervert! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...