Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th Plans...


The picture (above) was taken during a July 4th gathering with my Gays back in Central Pennsylvania - circa 1992 or 93. Yes, I am the bitch with a towel wrapped around my head wearing sunglasses. I was probably hiding out from any number of menz, and this was the best disguise I could come up with on short notice.

This year I'll be heading out of Manhattan and going to the Garden State - New Jersey - for a cookout at my "Aunt Diane's". Since I'll be out of town, comment moderation may not happen until tonight. Have a great holiday, and don't eat too many grilled weenies!!


9 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

LOL. What a fun pic!!

Beth said...

Two great pictures! Hope you had a fantastic time at your cookout! XOXO

the dogs' mother said...

Glam, very glam! Have a safe trip there and back.

Stan said...

Hope you enjoy your visit here to the "Garden" State.....or as I refer to it as "Metro Dystopia!"

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Love the weenie grillers! There is a particular gentleman who is rather flamboyant who works at our local convenient store who had a name tag on that said "Make me the Weenie Queenie". They were having a hotdog sale that week.. We bought two of them! LOL

Unknown said...

I don't celebrate July 4th, but I would like to eat weenies!!

Wonder Man said...

have fun and have a good time

Joy said...

I never get tired of those silly grill accessories! Well aren't you just the glam one all decked out in a turban and sunglasses holding a drink! Where's your cigarette holder, Golden One?

Love you! Love your gays! xoxoxoxox

Mark in DE said...

What a FUN photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...