Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tonight In NYC


One of the many things that Macy's does for NYC is sponsor the annual July 4th fireworks show. To show my support for "America's Favorite Department Store", I did a little shopping last week after work. I found an Ecko t-shirt which was on the 70%-off rack. I also had a 15%-off coupon, so I ended up spending a grand total of $6.15 - which was about all I could afford. But after coughing up that measly sum, am I even ALLOWED to watch the fireworks?

Side Note: I'm not going to mention what size the t-shirt was, but when I got home and tried it on I found out the damn thing didn't fit. My weight has gotten RIDICULOUS ...



3 comments:

Stephen said...

We have Macy's in Portland now... & shopping can be amazing. The Husabnd & I went & we bought 2 pairs of pants, 3 shirts & 2 vests... all on sale, & Joel, our salesman (cute & nice) said - "I don't know the price for this vest... so how about $19.95... & how about I gibe your guys an extra 20% off everything. We paid $100 for the haul... & I fell in love with Joel.
Happy 4th DD... you are part of why this country is great.

Joy said...

We're not bad. We're just drawn that way.

Jessica Rabbit was also a Dust Bunny!

Stan said...

I feel your pain David. I can't fit into clothes I bought two years ago! Sadly I'm too poor to buy a new wardrobe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...