Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Madonna and A-Rod???


US Weekly is reporting that NY Yankees Third Baseman Alex Rodriguez has been making late night visits to Madonna’s apartment on Central Park West.

This wouldn’t surprise me one single bit. A-Rod has been unfaithful to his wife before, and is said to like muscular women (have you seen Madge’s body lately?). And Madonna is the ORIGINAL Papi-chaser, having snagged Carlos Leon as her first babydaddy, and supposedly bedded baseball superstar Jose Canseco. And I know at least one old-school gorgeous Papi that claims he got a piece of Ms. Ciccone when she was still an unknown musician living in NYC.

Read the story here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madge should have stayed with Guy Richie.They looked really good together.I thought that woulg be t for her.Shes to old for this shit!

David Dust said...

Maddie - I have to disagree. Since Madge was the original PapiHo, I always thought it was weird that she married Guy Ritchie. Once you go Papi, you can NEVER get it out of your system!!!!!

XOXOXO

Joy said...

I want her to stay with Guy Richie, too. They have all those children and she's picked up that English accent. Now I guess she'll quote baseball statistics in a NewYorican accent. The transformations of Madge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...