Thursday, April 2, 2009

Project Runway: Good News & Bad News


I've got some good news and bad news about Project Runway - provided to us by our friends at Blogging Project Runway.

First, the GOOD NEWS. Project Runway Season 6 will air this summer!!! Recappers everywhere are cancelling summer vacations as we speak. The lawsuit has been settled, and all parties have decided to "make it work".


But here's the BAD NEWS ... the show WILL be moving to the Date Rape/Meredith Baxter-Birney Network (AKA "Lifetime"). Move over Dorothy, Blanche, Rose and Sophia - there are some new bitches coming to town!!

Read the entire post from Blogging Project Runway (including a statement from Tim Gunn) HERE.

I HATE that I can't end Project Runway posts with my usual "Watch what happens, Bitches!". That still belongs to Bravo.

7 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

And with a new production company there will probably be more changes. We can but hope they will stay true to the original concept.

Mark in DE said...

At the end of MMaS I noticed Bravo's commercial for their Project Runway replacement: The Fasion Show. Tim Gunn is being replaced by Issac Mizrahi and Heidi Klum is being replaced by Kelly Rollins(?) The commercial made this as much like Project Runway as it possibly could. I can't wait to see if Issac accidentally slips as says "Make it work".

Anonymous said...

Is it awful that I'm super curious to see what this new production company will do to the show?

Unknown said...

So that is what the lawsuit was all about - giving Bravo time to gear up the replacement.

I am sure there will be some problems, but I am just dying to see me some PR!

Joy said...

I just hope they don't ruin it. So many people love that show, and we want it the way it's supposed to be!!!

Renee said...

I HATE that I can't end Project Runway posts with my usual "Watch what happens, Bitches!". That still belongs to Bravo.

I think you should still post that. David Dust isn't hosted on the sappy Lifetime network lol.

I hope Tim can still say "make it work!"

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Is will suck if they fuck up PR with too many estrogen injections! We need to start a grassroots campaign- Keep PR Gay! They should move to Logo and replace Meana Garcia with Ru!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...