Monday, September 28, 2009

NYC Celebrity Sighting - Kiefer Sutherland


OMG - I just passed Kiefer Sutherland on the street! As I was walking toward my restaurant a few minutes ago, I saw a man get out of a cab and pause for a moment in front of my job. As I got a little closer I noticed it was Kiefer Sutherland, and he had stopped so a delivery man could take a cell phone picture of him. Jack Bauer was dressed in jeans and a plain white t-shirt, cigarette dangling from his mouth, and he was smiling from ear-to-ear. Then he went on his merry way, right past me - still grinning.

I have to say this ... Jack Bauer is shorter in person than I thought. Although he may not be tall, here are some "true facts" you may not know about Jack Bauer...


Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

Jack Bauer sleeps with a gun under the pillow. But he could kill you with the pillow.

Jack and Jill went up the hill. Only Jack came down. Jill was a f*cking terrorist.

For more True Facts About Jack Bauer, go HERE.

8 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

I go for a walk I see squirrels, raccoons and stinkin' skunks! You see Keifer Sutherland!!! Not fair!

Wonder Man said...

OMG, I would kill to see him, I'm so in Love with him!

Bob said...

Tell me, though, did his pants, at any point in the sighting, fall down, cuz he rolls like that y'know.

David Dust said...

Bob - I would have put him back in the cab and headed back to my apartment!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Beth said...

LOL! Kiefer is definitely one of those guys who is getting better-looking with age. Cool that you saw him...and that he wasn't being a dick! XOXO

Stephen said...

I worked with him in a film- THE VANISHING & could not have been more of a gentleman. He stayed around to feed me his lines for the reverse shots. He was personable, funny & quite short.
I HEART his father.

Angel said...

AAHAHAHAHAHAH! How come I didn't get to see anyone famous when I was there? DAMN! He may be short, but I'd still do him....


XOXOXOXO

HA! I love Bob's comment!

Joy said...

I walk vicariously in NYC with you! Love the celebrity sightings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...