Monday, September 14, 2009

Project Runway's Logan and His Magical Shiny Jeans


On the last episode of Project Runway, Logan Neitzel mesmerized the 2nd-String Judges with his cute smile and his Magical Shiny Jeans...






Logan isn't my "type" (I prefer my guys to look like they've spent quality time in a Prison Yard), but I have to admit, Logan is cute. However, I don't know how much longer he'll be around if he keeps designing Smurf Prom dresses - so he might want to keep wearing those jeans.

Thanks to Howard for sending me the pics.

7 comments:

Wonder Man said...

he is cute

C'est moi, c'est moi Lola said...

Enh. Shirtless - he's got some good definition. However, his chicken legs I could never approve of.

But I hope the producers keep him, because this season needs some T&A. Without it and the crack-smoking, model-dissing judges, I'd fall asleep.

Joy said...

(I prefer my guys to look like they've spent quality time in a Prison Yard)

You crack me up! Attracted to the bad Papis! Yep, we know!

Mwah!!

Unknown said...

You are welcome. I think he is cute as a button, just way too young for me. What can I say...?

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I have serious issues with his hairstyls and accessory choices...
but he (and the jeans) are cute!

Unknown said...

"quality time in a Prison Yard" is priceless.

BeckEye said...

Yes, Howard, whoever you are. Thank you for those pictures.

I do the PR recaps at Starpulse, and they may take it away from me soon because my recaps are getting progressively more Logan-centric. But I'm not just a silly girl who's rooting for the hottie. I actually do like his clothes. The clothes he designs. The clothes he wears - yeah, he can take those off and leave them off. He does kind of have chicken legs, but what the hell. Those shiny jeans would look good on my bedroom floor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...