Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mark Your Calendars: October 23/24/25


Only five weeks to go until the next Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend - October 23rd, 24th, and 25th. As always, they'll be Bunny Eating (we WILL find an Arby's!!), Bunny Drinking, Bunny Shopping, Bunny Bonding, and a Bunny trip to the Bronx Zoo (I SWEAR, we're going this time!). PLEASE make plans to join us.

And if you live in the NYC area, please plan on at least hanging out with us on Friday and/or Saturday night. I will post meeting times/places when we figure them out.


The last DDBW was an absolute blast - come and join us for Part II!! If you need hotel recommendations/advice (or have any questions), feel free to email me: daviddust@gmail.com.

>P,B!


8 comments:

Kailyn said...

Puhleeze. You know you're going to be too hung over to make it to the zoo.

>P, b.

William said...

Damn! I'll be in town two weeks after. Maybe a quick Bunny coffee is in order?

Anonymous said...

I can't make this one . . . but I will attend Weekend III!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

You'll getback to use with when and where. Pulleeze! 11pm- the Urges!

Unknown said...

I am so there!!

Angel said...

PUHLEEZE......just tell everyone to meet at The Urges and you're good to go!!!

JenM said...

which day is the zoo? That is the weekend we celebrate BOO at the ZOO! Hope to see you there!

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

I so wish I could go, but I'm pretty sure my students wouldn't be happy with me taking off for New York instead of grading their papers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...