Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bestest Friends


Oscar and Dusty are getting along wonderfully - in fact, they are becoming good friends. Oscar is such a sweet cat - if Dusty comes near him, he always "bathes" her face/head (like in the picture above). This is something he always did for Emmy, although Emmy never reciprocated.

Above is Oscar and Dusty sharing Oscar's favorite chair (he has reclaimed it - but she likes to get up there also). As you can see, Oscar is bathing her a little bit - and you can tell by Dusty's face that she is loving it.

15 comments:

Bob said...

It's so nice when the kitten kids become friends!


XOXOXOX

Angel said...

that's so cute....My Trooper does that for Baby girl...and it's very rare that she bathes him back....and, like every good women, she totally RULES him!

XOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, now that is adorable and so sweet.

Kitty Hugs.....

LB anon

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Awe! Maybe Oscar can keep Dusty out of trouble and out of rehab!

C'est moi, c'est moi Lola said...

Cute! Good to know Oscar is taking his big brother responsibilities seriously!

Beth said...

So cute! I was hoping Oscar would come around! XOXO

the dogs' mother said...

Well, now you realize that Dusty is now Oscar's cat.

Anonymous said...

Aw . . . very sweet! Glad they are bonding and getting along!

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

give those LOLcats to me! I want them!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! My cat Max does that to my Benny :) Glad they are getting along now.

Joy said...

How cute! Oscar is so sweet, and Dusty likes it since she is a kitten. This is good. Brigit ignored Columbo, and he tried so hard to get her to like him. She never gave him a break.

Wonder Man said...

so cute, I'm glad they are acting as a family

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Oscar and Dusty have bonded. I'm sure he's happy to have a kitty buddy again.

Mistress Maddie said...

The big boy finally caved in I see!

Mark in DE said...

Didn't I tell you it would just take a little time? :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...