Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Obama Healthcare Plan In Four Minutes



Please take four minutes and watch the video above - and then pass it on. Everyone needs to know the basics of President Obama's healthcare plan, and how much it will benefit the people of this country. And it's time we stop letting the Right Wing lie to the American people about what "Obamacare" is and what it is not.

Notice there is nothing mentioned about "government-encouraged euthanasia", "huge tax increases", or "free healthcare for illegal immigrants". There is no paranoia and no fear-mongering, just the FACTS. Pass it on...

4 comments:

Joy said...

Right you are, my David Valentine!! We must spread the word and do it now. :-)

Beth said...

Amen, sister! I just printed out some info I received from Organizing for America. A one-page sheet with key points to the plan, and five sheets of "myth-busting." I figured it would be good reference material for the inevitable debates that I see myself getting into. :) XOXO Beth

Anonymous said...

I think most of us are on the same page about health reform. While I prefer Single Payer, I don't think the Prez should budge on Public Option and I am still hoping congress=the Dems., will pass that on reconciliation. I am really sick of the "Blue Dogs" and the lies put out by the right are so outrageous. Enough of 3rd world healthcare...it is time we joined the rest of the western world.
LB anon

Kyle Leach said...

Spreading the word!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...