Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Amanda Woodward Returning To Melrose Place!


Those kids who currently occupy the apartments of Melrose Place better watch out - the ORIGINAL biatch is coming back! According to US Weekly, Heather Locklear will return to the show on November 17 - again playing the role of Amanda "I'll Destroy You" Woodward. I cannot wait.

In the meantime, I wish they would show more of "Detective Rodriguez", played by former Hottie of the Day Nicolas Gonzalez. He is just TOO cute...


4 comments:

Bob said...

Nicky Gonzalez is one of my favorite nudie patooties.

XOXOXOXXO

Tom A. said...

if they kill off Amanda too, I'll totally freak out.

Of course I've never actually SEEN the show, but....

She'll make such a great cougar!

Wonder Man said...

I may watch it for him

Mark in DE said...

OMG - what in gay hell will Amanda do with all those kids?????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...