Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Top Chef Tonight


Check out previews from tonight's Top Chef HERE. FYI: I'm not sure if The Minx is recapping this episode or not - she is actually in NYC for Fashion Week right now. In fact, I'm having dinner with her (and her cute husband) tonight at a Japanese restaurant in Times Square.

FYI: Bravo's latest fashion competition show - Launch My Line - was supposed to premiere tonight, but it has mysteriously disappeared from Bravo's schedule in favor of tonight's episode of Top Chef. Was the show scrubbed altogether, or will they wait until Lifetime's Project Runway is over to show it? Watch what happens... or doesn't happen.


5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Just in case we'll keep Bravo on, in case it shows up. Or not...
Have a great dinner!

TLo said...

Launch My Line: It has been pushed back. The new date has not been announced.

David Dust said...

Dearest TLo -

Thanks for the info, Boys.

XOXOXOXO

Joy said...

Glad to know what happened. I want to check it out.

Angel said...

is it just me or are Gail's Boobies SLAMMIN in that picture???!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...