Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CSI: Miami - Good News and Bad News


CSI: Miami is the only CSI/Law & Order/Crime-type show I regularly watch - mainly to see hot papi Adam Rodriguez (above, left) who plays Eric Delko. So, last night during the season premiere I was excited to see an additional hot Papi had joined the cast - Eddie Cibrian (below)...


But then I did some Internet research and found out that Cibrian joined the show to REPLACE Adam Rodriguez - who will leave in a few weeks. Cue my sad face :(


Is there a "One Hot Papi Only" rule at CBS?!? WTF??? Rodriguez is leaving to "pursue other opportunities", but to me he'll always be 'Eric Delko" - and a very early DavidDust "Daddy of the Day".

7 comments:

Distant Lover said...

I am saddened to see Adam go, but he has a face that is destined for the big screen, I saw him in Tyler Perry's "I Can Do Bad All By Myself." Child, I almost passed out when I saw Mr. Rodriguez! And I know that some left with wet panties when the movie was over!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw Jonathan Togo and Rex Linn 2 days ago.

Beth said...

We watched it last night. VERY good, one of the better ones they've done. I'm sorry to hear that "Eric" is leaving the show. XOXO

Sozo's Blog.com said...

They are both so hot!

Mark in DE said...

Poor David!

Joy said...

Why couldn't he have replaced David Caruso? I can't watch that show because he's on it. I couldn't watch NYPD Blue until he left. Fortunately Jimmy Smits replaced him. They did it once on TV, why not again?

rakeback said...

I'm surprised they started to develop Delko's storyline with Kalleigh and then the next season he leaves the show. I thought they were finally going to be hooking up this season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...