Saturday, August 8, 2009

House of LeMay Blog Wins Award


Congratulations to the gals of the House of LeMay for winning a 2009 Seven Daysies Award for Best Non-Political Blog! Seven Days is the Vermont statewide alternative weekly - and this is the second time the LeMay girls have been nominated (and their first win). Check out the LeMay's award-winning blog HERE.


Speaking of our favorite Vermont Drag Queens, here is Amber LeMay's "friend" Bob posing in front of Roast Beef Heaven ...


In other LeMay news, a while back I did a "Name Your Gay Superhero" post and Bob Amber promised a copy of Slingbacks & Syrup (the fabulous documentary about the LeMays) to the winner. I am happy to report that our friend Frogponder is the winner with her suggestion of Lt. Dan Choi (below) as her favorite Gay Superhero. I couldn't agree more...


4 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats to Amber and the ladies! XOXO

Gary said...

I guess my contribution didn't count.

David Dust said...

Gar -

Frogponder WAS first, but I I bet if you flash that gorgeous smile to Amber, she might send you a DVD also! Email me your address and we'll see what we can do. :)

daviddust@gmail.com

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Gary said...

Thanks, David.

I don't care about the DVD so much as just getting a little shout out from you for contributing to your poll by giving the details of Lt. Dan and his fight for equality. Thanks for the offer, though. I appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...