Sunday, August 16, 2009

R.I.P. Reno 911


Reno 911 was cancelled this week by Comedy Central - which was announced via Twatter by Thomas Lennon (who played "Lt. Dangle")...


This makes me a little bit sad. I used to LOVE Reno 911 - but this past season wasn't the same without some of the regulars. I guess it was just time.

But my absolute favorite character on Reno 911 was "Terry" (played by Nick Swardson), who cracked me up every time he made an appearance...


Check out Terry in action...

RENO 911!
Terry's Fiancee
www.comedycentral.com
Joe Lo TruglioFunny Cop Videoserror


8 comments:

mark said...

agh- another one bites the dust!

ps, just found this website, i just know you will Love it its an inspiration in more ways then one

http://workoutinspiration.blogspot.com/

xoxo mark

kayce. said...

LMAO ~ that episode was on about two weeks ago and i couldn't stop laughing at "the definition of partying"... oh my. i am really going to miss reno 911, but hopefully they'll continue to at least play it in the afternoon (or on hulu).

Beth said...

"Okay, maybe the flute had balls." ROFL! Y'know, I never watched Reno 911, but I always thought I'd get it all on DVD one day. It's the kind of show I love, so that may be a future purchase. Just the one officer's short shorts crack me up! XOXO Beth

Unknown said...

I will miss this show...

Unknown said...

Man, I love that show! I just got season 3 on DVD. Well, greatness can't go on forever.

Jimmy said...

When I saw the first episode of this new season, I knew it would be the last.

Peter Maria said...

Terry IS truly funny, but my fave character is Junior. I think he's hot, in a short, white trash kind of way. Thanks for the info, tho.

Mark in DE said...

It used to be one of our faves, too, but when the season returned they must have put it on a bad night or at a bad time because I stopped hearing anyone talk about it and I sort of forgot about it. "Terry" is Spouse's fave too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...