Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Vogue Evolution - Kung Fu Fighting

According to Michael C. - our special America's Best Dance Crew Correspondent - Week 3 of ABDC was about Martial Arts. Specifically, each crew had to interpret a various form of Martial Arts into their dance routine.

The Children of Vogue Evolution had to interpret "Kung Fu"...



I definitely don't think this was their best routine - and neither did the judges. However, Michael said that a majority of the crews this week were sub-par. Did anybody else see the show? What did you think?

I would REALLY like to thank Michael for checking in - even while dealing with a death in his family.

5 comments:

Joy said...

I didn't see it.

Lelio said...

All of the crews were pretty disappointing this week. Some of them were cute, but not many of them actually did their challenge. I was disappointed, because I thought the martial arts would be a really cool challenge. xD I was especially disappointed by Afroborike because a) capoiera should have been cake to work with and they failed and b) the guys were wearing shirts. You definitely need to watch those shirtless papis wiggling around in their challenge last week! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXW0bnfg8J8

cre8ivtyp said...

Hey David,
Yep, I saw it and I agree, it wasn't their best but to be honest seemed like everyone was lacking. Actually, compared to other seasons, all of the crews seem to be weak. I am supporting the hometown team from DC and Vogue Evolution. I am hoping that both teams can grow stronger, but they are running out of time. Obviously Vogue Evolution are hottest in dance when they are vogueing, I am just hoping they can bring that energy and hotness to their other routines, but seems like they are losing steam in the dance challenges when they have to step out of their comfort zone. I'm still pulling for them though!!

Wonder Man said...

not their best

mark said...

i'll be honest i have no idea what happens between Mario's segments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...