Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Madonna


I know it's fashionable to hate on Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone Penn Ritchie (Luz?) these days - but she will always be my one of my idols. That biatch was chasing Papis while I was still in high school (she's STILL chasing) - and her music has provided the soundtrack to my life.


One of the highlights of my NYC life was getting on the guest list to Madonna's "Pajama Party" at Webster Hall in 1995 - which was televised on MTV. Madge read us a bedtime story, danced to the tunes of DJ Junior Vasquez onstage with some hot papis, and showed the gays her boobies...



Happy 51st Birthday Madonna.

1 comment:

Mark in DE said...

I respected Madonna's longevity in an industry that's through with you the minute the next 'new thing' appears. She's an amazing businesswoman and a very hard worker.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...