Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Mama Bunny Birdbath For Sale


A couple of weeks ago I posted pictures and information regarding a handcrafted crystal chandelier-esque birdbath that my fabulous mother had made. Today I'm featuring another of her wonderful creations.



Check out the adorable bird "trapped" inside this birdbath...




Click on the picture below to embiggen and see all the fabulous details...


This birdbath is for sale - please email me at daviddust@gmail.com for information.

5 comments:

kayce. said...

this is really, exceptionally beautiful: mama bunny has teh talent! :)) def makes me wish i had a yard to put it in.

Mark in DE said...

Its beautiful!! And quite different from the 1st one which was all clear. What a talented Mama you have.

behrmark said...

It's an outstanding - and functional - piece of art! Does she make them with a bear motif? Behr Hugs!

Beth said...

I think that's her prettiest one yet. I love the green glass, and I spotted the little bird inside right away! XOXO

Joy said...

Wow!! This is my favorite one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...