Friday, August 14, 2009

Kitty Bradshaw's One Year Anniversary Event


I was lucky enough to attend an exclusive event here in NYC on Wednesday - my girl Kitty Bradshaw's one year Blogiversary party. In addition to celebrating KittyBradshaw.com's one year mark, we also celebrated Kitty being named a Gap Brand Enthusiast. Because of this, there were cute boys walking around in Gap jeans during the event ... which, of course, I enjoyed immensely.

The party was held at the Nightingale Lounge in the East Village - which was the perfect-sized venue. The crowd was cute, friendly, and Kitty looked fantastic. When the official photos are released, I'll see if I can share some of them with you all. In the meantime, fab blogger The Shoenista (who I was so happy to finally meet) has some pictures HERE.

Let me tell you one thing - Kitty Bradshaw knows how to throw an event (and remember bitches, I'm an Event Planner). There was no fuss, no drama, lots of friendly faces and lots of networking. And Kitty served as Guest of Honor and Mistress of Ceremonies with the greatest of ease. Thanks again to Kitty for the invitation.

But to REALLY show you that Kitty DOES NOT MESS AROUND, take a look at the gift bag (AKA Swag Bag) I received on my way out the door. Unfortunately I had to leave early so I could get back to the apartment and take notes for my Top Chef Masters recap.

This is what I walked out with...


Here is a partial list: bottles of Sprite Green and FYXX Energy Water, a copy of Uptown Magazine, M&M's, condoms from LIFEbeat, a tote bag and luggage tags from Cabot Creamery (Candace Karu - the Cabot Rep - was a DOLL), the most fantastic "Island Punch" candle from Yum Yum Candle, and "Almond Cookie Shea Body Lotion" from Carol's Daughter (which smells good enough to eat). I have been to many events over the years - and just those items (I'm sure I'm forgetting something - sorry) would have been PLENTY.

But Kitty Bradshaw has to go the extra mile. The day before the event, she called me and asked me what my shoe size was. Because I GOT A PAIR OF SOUTHPOLE SHOES!...


And finally, since this WAS a Gap-sponsored event, Kitty made sure I got a gift card for A FREE PAIR OF GAP JEANS!!!...


Seriously, I think this was probably the best Swag Bag I have ever gotten in my 16 years of attending NYC events. Thanks again to Kitty for looking out for me and the rest of your guests.

For a complete list of Kitty's sponsors, please go HERE. And make sure to visit KittyBradshaw.Com often.


11 comments:

kayce. said...

wow ~ that IS some major swag!!! i can't believe you got a pair of shoes let alone a coupon for a free pair of jeans, too... kitty knows how to work it out, that's for sure!

Angel said...

DAYUM!!! Kitty hooked you UP!!!!!

can't wait to see the pix!!

XOXOXOXOX

Kitty Bradshaw said...

Awww I love the post! Thank youo for coming out... I am always happy to see my blogger boyfriend! I am so happy you took a picture of the contents because those are the only type of pictures I am missing. I might have to borrow that one :)

Here is the link location for the pictures I have so far: http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1738639162

p.s. David post the Male Models!!!!

mikeinbama said...

WOW, that's awesome! The shoes alone were worth going. Congrats!

Wonder Man said...

that's so good stuff

Joy said...

Wow! You really made out! Sounds like a delightful party, too!

Mark in DE said...

Wow, jackpot!!

Beth said...

SCORE! Shweet shwag! Sounds like you had a great time and that it was a really neat event. XOXO Beth

JenM said...

Sweeeeet! Did the cabot rep give you any cheese? Cabot is the best ched-dah ev-ah!

Ken Riches said...

Score :o)

Glad you had a great time, and nice for Kitty to comment with thanks for your post.

Kitty Bradshaw said...

@Bucko- David and I have been an online couple for over a year now! lolll

@Kayce- Hey mama! You've been quiet on Twitter! lolll

@Beth are you on FaceBook mama?

@David Dust- Thank you for use of the Swag Bag picture. POST THE MODELS!!!!

p.s. Word on 5th Avenue, theres a male strip club with friendly workers... you down to go for "research purposes"?! lmaoooo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...