Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And So It Begins...


Yes Darlings, the perfect storm of reality competition shows is upon us. Tonight we have the premiere of Top Chef Las Vegas on Bravo at 9:00 pm EST (check out Las Vegas preview videos HERE) - followed by Top Chef Masters at 10:15PM. Look for The Minx's Top Chef Las Vegas recap sometime tomorrow.



Then, on Thursday, we have the two-hour Project Runway All Stars special (above), at 8:00 pm EST on Lifetime followed by the premiere of Project Runway Season 6 (below) at 10:00 pm EST. Even though I will be travelling and visiting family on Friday, I promise to post a Project Runway Episode One recap by Friday evening.


I'm exhausted (but excited) just thinking about it...

4 comments:

Joy said...

I cannot wait! I'm so excited!

William said...

::flipping out in reality television euphoria::

Kailyn said...

OMG! It looks like Hubert will be a guest judge again this season. I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure that Joy is dancing around with me.

Mark in DE said...

Don't nobody better call me or even try and TALK to me tonight from 8:00-11:00, m'kay?

Did you see my Facebook status?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...