Monday, August 31, 2009

A Great Weekend


What a wonderful weekend I had with Maddie (left) and Ginger (right)! We hung out, laughed, drank, stuffed dollar bills into g-strings, shopped, and ate. A lot.

Because of all this debauchery, there won't be a Weigh-In post again this week. But I have every intention of jumping back on the health and fitness bandwagon and reporting in next week.

There is one thing I have to share with you all. Yesterday we went to Pearl River Mart - the Chinatown superstore that sells everything from slippers to housewares to kitschy stuff that will crack you up.

Speaking of kitschy, I bought this little "lunch box" (it's barely big enough for a sandwich) because of the yellow Bunny. But I almost screamed in the store when I read the writing...


It says: "Yummy yummy. My name is Rinda. I love the white cake and sweet cherries."

"Rinda"?!?!?! OMG! Also, right above the yellow Bunny is the name of the item and the name of the company which produces it. The box is called a "Clickety click" (which makes sense - the lid 'clicks' shut). But the company name is ... "Lube Sheep". LUBE SHEEP!!!!

This little box is just filled with WTF! Ginger says I should send it in to Engrish Funny.

12 comments:

Angel said...

ya know...it's funny...whenever I see a picture of Maddie..there's always a plastic cup with some kind of liquid in it!!! ;)

sounds like a great weekend...did ya'll go to that chinese place we ate at? goooood food!!! or should I say goooood cat! ;)

XOXOXOXOXOX

love the Bunny!

Eric Arvin said...

Sounds like such a great time!

the dogs' mother said...

A good time was had by all!! - but how is Dusty Winehouse??

Wonder Man said...

I'm jealous, but I'm glad you had a great time

Anonymous said...

Sounds like such a great time!! And I love the lunchbox! Those finds are gold!

Beth said...

I'm so glad you all had fun...not that I had any doubts that you would!

Lube sheep...hahahaha! XOXO Beth

C'est moi, c'est moi Lola said...

Glad you survived all that alcohol and being so close to hot, hot men! Even more proud of your determination to keep on the wagon with your weight loss.

Have a great Monday DD!
P,b!

Unknown said...

Let's see, I was at a party with many octogenarians, and you were stuffing dollar bills in bikinis and drinking to excess. Yep, I am jealous.

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

I'm glad you had a very good weekend! I also love the bento box that you purchased. I don't think I have any boxes by Lube Sheep (I think it's because I can't keep my mind out of the gutter every time I see the name) but the Engrish on the box is typical for these things. I have a series of Feel At Ease bento box supplies that say all sorts of crazy things, but nothing as funny as yours (I'm so jealous now!).

Ken Riches said...

So glad you had a great time with George and Maddie, they both are peaches :o)

Joy said...

Yes, you should send it! That is so very funny! You had to buy it.

Yes, how is little Dusty Winehouse?

Mark in DE said...

WHAT??? Lube Sheep? WTF???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...