Sunday, August 9, 2009

CA Wine Country - RED ALERT!


Homeland Security has raised the "Drunken Terrorist Threat Level" to RED/SEVERE for California's Wine Country. This is due to a visit by drunk bitches Maddie, the Boy Toy, and Kailyn this afternoon. And GET THIS - KAILYN is driving!! For any of you who attended Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend, you know just how scary that is.


So, if you are in or around California Wine Country - TAKE COVER! Be on the lookout for disheveled bitches with red wine stains on their faces and clothing. THEY ARE DRUNK AND DANGEROUS!!


I imagine their visit will end up exactly like Patsy and Edina's visit to French wine country in Absolutely Fabulous...




UPDATE: I just heard from them a little while ago - they are still alive and (relatively) sober... for now. They also sent me this picture...

Maddie, Kailyn, and the Boy Toy

16 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

OMG- it will be like a cross between the movies "Sideways" and "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert!"

Kailyn said...

I don't know what the hell you people are talking about. Oh, and Pinot Noir is so over. Besides we only get dronk around here.

Joy said...

Does this make them Napa-Headed Dronk Bitches?

Joy said...

Should I apologize for that? I just can't!

David Dust said...

Joy - LOL!!!!! They ARE some Napa-headed DRONK bitches... :)

XOXOXOXO

Miss Ginger Grant said...

She'll be flippin' that hair any minute!

Unknown said...

Shades of Priscilla in the desert- but these folks are grape hounds.

Boy Toy said...

I felt like Saffron with those two drunk bitches. No, no, I want to taste more, they both said.

Kailyn said...

Hmmm. I think it's time fir a trip to Morocco...

Beth said...

Love the Ab Fab clip--it had me laughing out loud! XOXO

Marker said...

Severe Risk of DRUNK BITCHES! Awesome.

LOL @ Joy!

Angel said...

OMG!!!! SOMEONE TAKE THOSE KEYS!!!!!

HAHAHAH! JOY!!! they are DRONK!!!!

Unknown said...

Lord-have-mercy! Call the National Guard!

But they do look adorable in the picture.

Mistress Maddie said...

Meanwhile back at the winery, we FINALLY made our decision on which wines we wanted to take home! The valley can now rest in peace!

Cali-Boi said...

OMG! David, that is competley funny as hell! I can only imagine what trouble they will get into in the Castro! I should head down there to check up on things. And I hear the sale of gin has been up since sometime Friday! And by the way, love your blog.

Mark in DE said...

ROFL @ Joy's comment!

The AbFab click is priceless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...