Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Hope Kathy Hit That...


Kathy Griffin took Levi Johnston as her date to the Teen's Choice Awards (which aired last night). And apparently Levi is the PERFECT man. According to Gawker...
Asked what it's like being Griffin's date for the show, he smiled, "I just, you know, look at her, shut up and do what I'm told."
Seriously, a hot guy who keeps his mouth shut and just stands there looking pretty?!? Sign me up. Incidentally, Wonder Man actually saw Levi in person the other day at Universal Studios. He reports that Levi is "really cute".

Click HERE to watch Kathy interview Levi on the Larry King Show. Added bonus: Joan Rivers talking to Kathy about why gay men love them so much.

8 comments:

Wonder Man said...

He really is hot and I feel guilty since he's just 19

Stephen said...

He is very cute & appearently very fertile...he & Bristol only did it once.

Beth said...

In the meantime, Bristol is sitting at home and fuming because Levi gets to have all the fun. It's all about choices.... XOXO Beth

Angel said...

THE PERFECT MAN!!!! 'cept he has a baby with that Palin chick...UGH.

Bob said...

Levi does not do it for me.
He looks and sounds stupid, and Bob don't do stupid.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't care less that he is only 19. I would hit that so fast he wouldn't know what happened. And I'm sure he'd enjoy at least a few things.

Todd said...

yuck... he's not that cute.

todd palin, on the other hand... yummm... i'd like to fuck the republican out of his numbskull.


the other Todd

Joy said...

This sort of fascinates me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...