Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tonight's The Night!


Project Runway Season Six begins tonight. I will be watching and taking notes this evening - and when I get to Pennsylvania, I'll write my recap (look for it sometime Friday evening). Other than my recap, posting will be extremely light on Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

For everything regarding Project Runway, please visit our good friends at Blogging Project Runway. If it's happening on Project Runway, then BPR will let you know about it.

Now it's time to MAKE IT WORK, Biatches!!!


9 comments:

VtBear said...

Thanks for the reminder! Forgot to set the DVR

Kwana said...

I can't wait!

the dogs' mother said...

They have a link up to an interview with my loverable Chris March.

Anonymous said...

I am watching the S4 marathon on Oxygen right now! It is a full day of PR :)

Mark in DE said...

I'm all a-flutter!!

Mistress Maddie said...

I can't wait to see how Project runway will be on Lifetime! I'm counting down the minutes now. And make sure you have a wonderful trip home Mame! Say hi to all!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO-
Maddie

Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd be sorry to not have Lifetime, but damn it all to hell, I am!

Joy said...

I am SOOO excited!!

Sozo's Blog.com said...

LOL, I can't wait for your recap, I've watched 15 minutes of it and ready to start dishin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...