Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thank You!


I just wanted to thank you for all the birthday wishes that were sent my way yesterday via comments, phone calls, text messages and cards. And I was really blown away to see so many of you did actual blog posts wishing me a happy day. Seriously bitches, it made me feel VERY loved and VERY special.

Today I am home cleaning my apartment and preparing for the weekend with Maddie and Ginger. FYI: due to the ongoing birfday festivities, I probably won't be recapping Project Runway this week.

5 comments:

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Although I may be late, I still wish you a Very Happy Birthday!!!

I got here from Beth's blog.

Tree Surprise in a Dam Backwater

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Happy Belated birthday!

Beth said...

I'm glad it made you feel loved and special...because you ARE! XOXO

Angel said...

well, after seeing first hand how ya'll partied the LAST time you were together, I don't blame you for not re-capping PR!!!! A person DOES have to work up to that level of partying!!!

You deserve all the love Tranny...

XOXOXOXOX

Joy said...

You mean you three aren't going to a PR-friendly gay bar and watch the show? Well, OK, it that's how it is.

(did that work at all?) I didn't think so!

Have fun! You are very special and totally loved! xoxoxoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...