Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bloggers: I Have An Assignment For You


You mission, should you choose to accept it ... Take a picture of your Thanksgiving table and post it to your blog, along with a list of all the goodies served.

I find it fascinating how most of the nation celebrates Thanksgiving - yet each family/individual does it in their own unique way. And I think it would be interesting to see how differently all my Dust Bunnies celebrate. If anyone posts anything extremely gorgeous/outrageous/noteworthy, I'll give you a shout-out on DavidDust ... sort of a "Turkey Day Hall of Fame". Or Shame ... whichever the case may be.

Gobble gobble!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Mine will be posted as one of my New Year's Resolution Restaurant Reviews. My friends are having the meal catered in so it should be great!

the dogs' mother said...

Will my computer destruct in five seconds? I accept the mission. We serve buffet style - but will try and get some pictures.

Anonymous said...

I accept. Be warned, this year, we're eating on TV trays, since Dad can't sit in his wheelchair anymore. It promises to be pretty redneck.

Kyle Leach said...

Hey David, we aren't hosting Thanksgiving this year, so no table or setup to show. We are just going to be serving out of the kitchen at our adoptive family's house, so there won't be any great decor pictures to take either. Just a big bundle of love, friendship, fun, food, and drink for our Thanksgiving. Have a great holiday!

Timmy said...

I will not be traveling to Fort Worth for Thanksgiving. If I was going to be there, I can guarantee you my photo would include frijoles, salsa and Spanish rice alongside the turkey & dressing.

I'm spending Thanksgiving with friends and the friend who is hosting dinner will probably fix some Hungarian dish. I'll get the name and pic for you!

Mark in DE said...

Great idea! Our Thanksgiving is always so delicious this will really be fun. :-)

Beth said...

I didn't take a picture of the table, but you got to see me with my pumpkin pie and ReddiWip! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...