Monday, November 30, 2009

My Dad Has TWO Basement Cats!


Anyone who is a fan of I Can Has Cheezburger (like me) knows about Ceiling Cat and Basement Cat. Ceiling Cat is white and represents everything good (God), and Basement Cat is black and represents evil (Satan).



As I've mentioned before, both of Dusty's brothers live at my Dad's house. And they both just happen to be completely black ... and live exclusively in the basement...



They're really sweet kitties ... but I definitely watch my back when I'm downstairs doing laundry or watching TV. Speaking of TV - one of them is a BIG fan of the Wanda Sykes Show...



Considering the horrible reviews Wanda has gotten for her new show, this COULD be a sign of demonic possession.

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

We have a Basement Cat in our neighborhood.... the other day I was petting one of the neighbor kitties who was guarding our jeep for the day and the shrub, next to it, growled at me! I looked under the bush, and sure enough, there was Basement Cat.

Kailyn said...

Cute. And at least one of them has taste because I enjoyed the one episode of Wanda that I saw.

behrmark said...

Winston is black and white and let me tell you, he's 50% good and 50% evil. But I loves me my boy!

Joy said...

Love this clever post! Funny about Wanda Sykes. I had mixed feelings about her show but think she's finding her footing. That takes time.

Beth said...

Heehee! Sheeba pretty much rules the whole house, but when I'm in the basement, he likes to hide under the pool table and leap out and attack my legs as I walk by! So I think he's Basement Cat by nature. :) XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...