Saturday, November 21, 2009

Headed To The City Of Brotherly Love


I'll be spending the day in Philadelphia ... hanging out with Maddie and the Boy Toy (who live in the Philly suburbs) and Joy - who is visiting from Tennessee.

I am so looking forward to actually seeing "Auntie Flame" (Joy) face-to-face. Although I am fighting a cold (again) ... so I plan on packing DayQuil, NyQuil, AfternoonQuil, and everything else I can find at Rite Aid. I am determined not to let this cold ruin my day.

Posting will be light this entire weekend- and comment moderation will probably be delayed until I return home tonight.

Peace, Biatches! ...


>P,B!

10 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I think you just need about a gallon of LimonQuil!

the dogs' mother said...

Looking forward to reports from all of you!

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic,,,have a great time and don't forget to take an Arby's break....
LB anon

Ken Riches said...

Have a great day, I was amazed at how close NYC and Philly are.

Wonder Man said...

have a great time and tell Joy hi

Stan said...

Have a great time in Philly! And don't forget to take in the marvelous scenery of New Jersey in between. LOL!

Angel said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! I hope you take lots and lots of pix!!!!

Joy said...

I'll blog about it tomorrow. I am so tired right now. We had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Mame....

Any why didn't you call me???

I'm taking all of my smooches back!

Agnes Gooch

Mark in DE said...

I'm sure y'all toe it up!!

BTW, "DayQuil, NyQuil, AfternoonQuil, and everything else I can find..." cracked me up! :-)

XOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...