Saturday, November 28, 2009

Enough Turkey, It's Time For Chicken - Taylor Lautner








I know one thing: they certainly didn't make 17-year-olds like THIS when I was in school. Yes, I'm 'getting my perv on' and featuring Taylor Lautner today on the blog, and this isn't the first time. Who could forget the picture I posted a while ago of Taylor and his extremely large ... um ... WATER BOTTLE. If you haven't figured it out, I am definitely a member of "Team Jacob".

And for those of you who don't wish to view pictures of Taylor until he is "legal", here is a handy countdown clock which lets us know how long until Taylor turns 18. Thanks to Mechadude, where I first saw this...



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I'm a Chicken Hawk. The things he's doing to me.

Wonder Man said...

In my school, guys did look like him. it was the south, full of cornfed boys.

But, I might be the only one who doesn't see it yet

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Bawk Bawk Bawk Bawk! Here, chickie chickie chickie!

William said...

Yes yes yes. The Boyfriend and I completely agree.

Studmeister, all the way.

Amber LeMay said...

The age of consent in Vermont is 16. Just sayin'...

behrmark said...

The young ones don't really do anything for me. HOWEVER that pic of Taylor in the wet t-shirt made my heart skip a beat.

Tivo Mom said...

Love it! Should have heard the screaming at the movie.

Christopher said...

face of a 15 year old...body of a 22 year old....when the face meets the body, he could get it

Mark in DE said...

Yeah, none of the guys in my senior class looked like that either!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...