Monday, November 9, 2009

White Meat Monday - Chubby Chaser Report - KFed


Kevin Federline is reportedly going to be a daddy AGAIN. According to Popcrunch, Victoria Prince (KFed's girlfriend) is pregnant! Read the story HERE. For those keeping score, that would be KFed's FIFTH child to his THIRD Baby-Mama! How do you spell "fertile"? F-E-D-E-R-L-I-N-E.

OK, I'm going to admit something VERY embarrassing right now ... I would still TOTALLY hit it ... and I would only need to be about HALF-drunk. OH THE SHAME!!

Don't judge, Biatches...

7 comments:

Bob said...

If, by "hit it" you mean to actually physically hit it, i.e. beat it up, then I'm in.
If you meant something else, and dear God, I pray that you didn't, count me out!

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Wonder Man said...

I would too, David. He's still kind of cute

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, I do not judge. Were I single, I would spread 'em for Kid Rock and that is about 50 million times worse than K-Fed.

But someone get that boy a vasectomy!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

He is hot in an out of shape sort of way... I'd rather fantasize that it's an ex-jock look than an ex chorus boy, but that's just me!

SteveA said...

OMG - I can't stand him - I am with Bob - I hope you mean physically hit!

Joy said...

You are so funny, DD! Good try, Bob! Oh, Jennie! I have to judge. Kid Rock? And yes K-Fed does need a vasectomy! Please!

Anonymous said...

I am so with you, I would be more then happy to have some hot wild man to man naked time with him as he is today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...